Who I am...

My photo
The Berkshires, MA, United States
My name is Missy, I am a 31 year old mother of two gorgeous boys, and one gorgeous baby girl!!! My husband and I have been together for over 13 years,and without a doubt we were meant to be together! I love to sew, cook, bake, dance, listen to music,play with my kids, sing,and of course photography!!.....Just have fun and be happy!!! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it faithfully!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More Ice cream....Other flavors!!

Strawberry/Raspberry/Blueberry Ice Cream

1 cup of sugar,
2 cups of heavy cream
1 10oz bag of frozen strawberries (or whatever fruit you wish!) you can use fresh fruits, but chop them and freeze them, makes for a smoother ice cream when blending!!!!

Throw in blender and Blend away till smooth, pour in air tight container and freeze over night!!!


Vanilla
2 cups of Heavy Cream
1 cup of sugar
1 tbsp of Vanilla
whisk real good, air tight container, freeze!

************* to make Chocolate, just add in 2 tbsp of Cocoa Powder!!!!****

Banana One ingredient Ice cream!!!
Chop up 5-6 bananas
Freeze
once frozen solid, throw in Blender, with a splash of milk, or more depending on the consistency you like.....blend away, banana ice cream!!
If you love bananas, this is a VERY HEALTHY SNACK!!!!!!!!!!! my kids LOVE IT!
Will be great in the summer!!!!
**you can leave out the milk and this is a FAT FREE, DAIRY FREE,ARTIFICIAL SUGAR FREE snack!!!!!! ***it will have a thicker consistency but still refreshing!


ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment