Who I am...

My photo
The Berkshires, MA, United States
My name is Missy, I am a 31 year old mother of two gorgeous boys, and one gorgeous baby girl!!! My husband and I have been together for over 13 years,and without a doubt we were meant to be together! I love to sew, cook, bake, dance, listen to music,play with my kids, sing,and of course photography!!.....Just have fun and be happy!!! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it faithfully!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

HOT PIZZA DIP!


If you like pizza at all, you will love this fast, easy, and tasty dip!

Take one 8oz block of cream cheese at room temp, put in bowl. miz in a cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, and throw in a little cheddar too.... some italian seasoning, finely chopped pepperoni, finely chopped black olives, finely chopped onion (1/2 a small one), finely chopped mushrooms.....mix all together. Spread into a pie plate, top with some pizza sauce out of a jar, top that with more shredded cheese, and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees! serve with tortillas! or crispy french bread pieces! SOOOOOOO DARN GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND Of course, these are the add in's I used...you can use whatever you want, sausage, chicken chunks...you name it! so versatile! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment