Who I am...

My photo
The Berkshires, MA, United States
My name is Missy, I am a 31 year old mother of two gorgeous boys, and one gorgeous baby girl!!! My husband and I have been together for over 13 years,and without a doubt we were meant to be together! I love to sew, cook, bake, dance, listen to music,play with my kids, sing,and of course photography!!.....Just have fun and be happy!!! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it faithfully!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

PEANUT BUTTER SAUCE....


Ok....so I LOVE peanut butter....and my fav combination is peanut butter and Chocolate..... I think Friendly's peanut butter sauce is TO DIE FOR!!!! and for well an eternity I have longed to be able to make it at home..... I think I have gotten as CLOSE as I will ever get to reaching that goal!!! Here is my recipe!!! And that pic above is from my cell phone....but it tastes 10 times as good as that pic displays :)


1 cup of brown sugar

1/3 cup of milk

1/4 cup of light corn syrup

1 tbsp of soft butter

1 tsp of Vanilla extract

1/2 to 2/3 cup of peanut butter


Mix the first 5 ingredients in a suace pan, over medium heat till all smooth

remove from heat and with a fork beat in peanut butter till smooth....serve it warm over your ice cream or whatever you wish!!!!


ALMOST as good as Friendly's!!! but outstanding for your home use!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment