Who I am...

My photo
The Berkshires, MA, United States
My name is Missy, I am a 31 year old mother of two gorgeous boys, and one gorgeous baby girl!!! My husband and I have been together for over 13 years,and without a doubt we were meant to be together! I love to sew, cook, bake, dance, listen to music,play with my kids, sing,and of course photography!!.....Just have fun and be happy!!! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it faithfully!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

My engagement....again


Last night my husband competed in the Berkshire Karaoke Idol competition...He was amazing.....he came in the top 10 out of 25 but that was all....he was a winner in my heart!

He pulled me from the audience while singing.....and danced with me, and sang to me....sat me down in a chair, and proposed to me all over again...One of the best moments EVER@ ALL 460 PEOPLE IN THE PLACE WERE ON THEIR FEET CHEERING AND TAKING PICS!!!! It was such a great night!!!! all in all, I love my husband whom I have been with for 11 years!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment