Who I am...

My photo
The Berkshires, MA, United States
My name is Missy, I am a 31 year old mother of two gorgeous boys, and one gorgeous baby girl!!! My husband and I have been together for over 13 years,and without a doubt we were meant to be together! I love to sew, cook, bake, dance, listen to music,play with my kids, sing,and of course photography!!.....Just have fun and be happy!!! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it faithfully!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Smiling Frog...So proud of this picture!



I took this picture while Camping over memorial day weekend. It was at woodland hills Campground, in Austerlitz,NY......The frogs were EVERYWHERE, and wouldn't stop croaking by the way!!! I was determined all weekend, to snap a shot of a bullfrog croaking....with his chin all puffed out...(I have no idea what that is actually called!) but instead this one little guy...kept croaking while i wasn't looking....It was as if he was teasing me....well I never did get it...BUT I did however...find another froggy who let me get quite close to him...and I am so very proud of this picture...not many people can catch a frog smile :) Im so pleased with the fact that I DID!

IF I KNEW how to copyright my pic so it couldn't be stolen...I WOULD......Because I think it's THAT good :) ahahaha Hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment