Who I am...

My photo
The Berkshires, MA, United States
My name is Missy, I am a 31 year old mother of two gorgeous boys, and one gorgeous baby girl!!! My husband and I have been together for over 13 years,and without a doubt we were meant to be together! I love to sew, cook, bake, dance, listen to music,play with my kids, sing,and of course photography!!.....Just have fun and be happy!!! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it faithfully!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wardrobe Re-fashion...


I just pledged on their site, for 2 months....Check it out http://wardroberefashion.net/

it's about refashioning old clothes you have to suit your style or needs today. save you money, and it's better for the earth!!!! Anyways....what I really want to do is show you the dress I made a couple weeks ago!! This however is not a refashion. I purchased this material half off and tried out a pattern, I'll get the patter number for those of you who might want to purchase it. at any rate, it's what I call pattern gone wrong, for the better!


I cut out the pattern...ALL WRONG!!! and so, i had lots of pieces I should not have had, and well made it into my own style shirt/dress!!!! So..here it is, hope you like it!!! I also got as a christmas gift, my NEW DIGITAL CAMERA!!!! So...my husband, who is NOT the photographer in the family took this pic for me!!! Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment