Who I am...

My photo
The Berkshires, MA, United States
My name is Missy, I am a 31 year old mother of two gorgeous boys, and one gorgeous baby girl!!! My husband and I have been together for over 13 years,and without a doubt we were meant to be together! I love to sew, cook, bake, dance, listen to music,play with my kids, sing,and of course photography!!.....Just have fun and be happy!!! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it faithfully!

Monday, December 21, 2009

DONE!!!

What a feeling! I am DONE! Done christmas shopping, done gift wrapping, santa is all prepared, my sons are so excited and so aren't my husband and I! This year is going to be the BEST Christmas ever!! and the icing on the cake....WE AREN'T EVEN IN DEBT!!! woohooo!! No better feeling on earth, to know that you won't have stacks of bills after all is said and done! I haven't posted much because I have ben busy trying to finish up! My mother in law was also in town from FL for the past two weeks, so not much computer time. It was a nice visit though!

Since I am done with Christmas, I am moving on to my next project...well one of them! I have lots of orders of my fleece slipper socks to fill too!!! My oldest son will be 3 years old in Feb. I am desperatleysearching for a really cool TRAIN cake to make him! I have an idea to use mini loaf pans, and trim the top mound off, lay them in a line and make them into little trains several of them by decorating them....but.....I'm still searching..I WANT it to be 3d.....Not a cake pan that is shaped like a cake ya know???....Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment