Who I am...

My photo
The Berkshires, MA, United States
My name is Missy, I am a 31 year old mother of two gorgeous boys, and one gorgeous baby girl!!! My husband and I have been together for over 13 years,and without a doubt we were meant to be together! I love to sew, cook, bake, dance, listen to music,play with my kids, sing,and of course photography!!.....Just have fun and be happy!!! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it faithfully!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Madison Hand Bags....QUILT?


I am lucky enough to have a good friend who is a Madison Hand Bags Consultant. She contacted me and asked if I could possibly use a bunch of 8x8 squares of all of the fabric swatches from Their line. I said, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!?! So, She kindly delivered yesterday afternoon all 42 swatches of retired Madison Hand Bag fabric!!!!!.....This evening I decided I wanted to make a patchwork quilt, obviously a very simple cheater quilt. By cheater I basically mean, I'm just using the squares as they are. and sewing them together. I laid it all out on th eliving room floor with the help of my 2 and a half year old son, and thought I'd share a pic of what it MIGHT look like....I hope to start working on it this evening after the kids go to bed!

1 comment: