Who I am...

My photo
The Berkshires, MA, United States
My name is Missy, I am a 31 year old mother of two gorgeous boys, and one gorgeous baby girl!!! My husband and I have been together for over 13 years,and without a doubt we were meant to be together! I love to sew, cook, bake, dance, listen to music,play with my kids, sing,and of course photography!!.....Just have fun and be happy!!! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it faithfully!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Biscotti


Almost 6 years ago now, my mother's very best friend, like a second mom to me actually....Was struck and killed by a drunk driver....it is a very devastating story, that I will spare you....At any rate, her name is Marijane....and she was the most amazing cook on earth!! Her daughter is now a chef as well. Anyways, Marijane had some great recipes, and among those was one of our family favorites her Anise Seed Biscotti.


With Anise you either love it, or hate it. There is no in between. Anise is very closely compared to the flavor of black licorice....another thing you either love or hate. I on the other hand, can't stand black licorice, but love the flavor of anise in the biscotti!!! I guess the moral of the story...don't knock it till ya try it!


My mother is the one who usually makes it, and today, I decided it was my turn to learn. It really is not hard at all. and It came out tasty, but for whatever reason, will never taste as good as Marijane's....Check out the pic!!!


Speaking of pic....my camera fell on the floor and the lens totally came out, my camera...is officially...SHOT. I have been saving for a new camera, one that I will love always!!....which hopefully someday soon I will be getting, but.....I'm not ready to purchase it yet, still reading reviews and comparing them all. That being said, this picture was taken with my cell phone... not a good pic at all so I apologize! Well that's all... Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment