Who I am...

My photo
The Berkshires, MA, United States
My name is Missy, I am a 31 year old mother of two gorgeous boys, and one gorgeous baby girl!!! My husband and I have been together for over 13 years,and without a doubt we were meant to be together! I love to sew, cook, bake, dance, listen to music,play with my kids, sing,and of course photography!!.....Just have fun and be happy!!! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it faithfully!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

SORRY INTELLIGENDER!!!!

IT'S A GIRL!!! Better late than never...I just wanted to update this...and say...Intelligender, was wrong :) Ultra sound at 20 weeks confirmed we are having a little princess! we are in shock still, since we truly were expecting a boy...not based on the intelligender test, but we just really thought it would be another boy. So.....on to choosing little girl names, and letting intelligender know they were not right this time around :) It was still fun to take the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment