Who I am...

My photo
The Berkshires, MA, United States
My name is Missy, I am a 31 year old mother of two gorgeous boys, and one gorgeous baby girl!!! My husband and I have been together for over 13 years,and without a doubt we were meant to be together! I love to sew, cook, bake, dance, listen to music,play with my kids, sing,and of course photography!!.....Just have fun and be happy!!! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it faithfully!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

IT'S A......................

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOHHHOOOO!!!! So sorry to those of you who were pulling for a girl!!!! We are just as excited about another baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Thank you INTELLIGENDER WHAT A FUN TEST!!!! Now, we wait a few more weeks for the ultra sound and confirm that Intelligender is right!!!!!!! THANK YOUUUU!!! WOOOHOOOO FOR BABY BOYS!!!!!!!!



NOW TO WIN YOUR OWN CHANCE AT A TEST!!! COMMENT HERE OR ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE! AND i WILL CHOOSE A RANDOM WINNER!!!! GOOD LUCK!

WWW.INTELLIGENDER.COM
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/INTELLIGENDER
WWW.INTELLIGENDERBLOG.COM
WWW.TWITTER.COM/INTELLIGENDER

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I love boys!!! I want to get this test for someone very close to me who already has a boy and really wants a girl. She is 10 weeks and I am so anxious to know what she is having!!! Congrats, you do make beautiful boys!

    Sue Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intelligender was wrong! It's a girl :) confirmed at my 20 week ultra sound!

    ReplyDelete