Who I am...

My photo
The Berkshires, MA, United States
My name is Missy, I am a 31 year old mother of two gorgeous boys, and one gorgeous baby girl!!! My husband and I have been together for over 13 years,and without a doubt we were meant to be together! I love to sew, cook, bake, dance, listen to music,play with my kids, sing,and of course photography!!.....Just have fun and be happy!!! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it faithfully!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ULTRA SOUND!!


So I am 12 weeks pregnant and I was able to have an ultra sound!!! heart rate is going strong at 172 bpm! and I am starting to feel pretty good these days, alot LESS tired, and wayyy less sick!! Here is a peek at the ultra sound! I had to cut and paste to take out all of my personal info....but here you have it!!!! Healthy Baby in my belly!!!! yaaay!! I am sooooooooo excited to find out what the gender is...being that we have two boys already, it would be exciting to have a little girl...But, honestly we'd love another boy just as much!!!!! but we STILL can't wait!!


So much so, that I am veryyyy excited to tell you about this test they have out, it is called Intelligender, it is an at home gender prediction test!....it's been all over the TV and news...and a few people I know have done it! and it has been accurate for them!!!! you can take it as soon as 10 weeks, so I'M READY TO TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Give it a look see!! you will be obsessed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment