Who I am...

My photo
The Berkshires, MA, United States
My name is Missy, I am a 31 year old mother of two gorgeous boys, and one gorgeous baby girl!!! My husband and I have been together for over 13 years,and without a doubt we were meant to be together! I love to sew, cook, bake, dance, listen to music,play with my kids, sing,and of course photography!!.....Just have fun and be happy!!! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it faithfully!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!


Welcome 2011!! I can't wait to see what you bring us!!! I have not written much because...Morning sickness has set in.....or let me re-phrase this...24/7 sickness.....all day, all night........not good...

Desperate, I drink gingerale (I HATE soda)...and my husband got me sea bands....most people wear them on a cruise for sea sickness...or in cars for motion sickness... They are actually advertised for those reasons, AND for morning sickness...and Chemo patients can wear them.... They are these little elastic wrist bands with a little nubby thing on them, and it is accupressure....where they are positioned on your wrists it eases the morning sickness feeling.....AND IT WORKS! I live by them, and refuse to take them off!!!! Here is to wishing for the second trimester!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment