Who I am...

My photo
The Berkshires, MA, United States
My name is Missy, I am a 31 year old mother of two gorgeous boys, and one gorgeous baby girl!!! My husband and I have been together for over 13 years,and without a doubt we were meant to be together! I love to sew, cook, bake, dance, listen to music,play with my kids, sing,and of course photography!!.....Just have fun and be happy!!! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it faithfully!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Figuring it all out...

Good Morning!! (or it's actually afternoon by now) We were up all night with our 1 yr old son Mason. Both boys have a terrible cold, and none of us got any sleep at all :( .... Please forgive me if I make no sense today! I have several photo turtorials on sewing and even baking that I really want to share with you, but I just have no idea how to post it here just yet....So, I'm not ignoring you all, I'm just slowly learning this blog stuff. Once I get them up here, I look forward to hearing how you all do if you try to attemp some of my projects!

I purchased two more sewing machines this week. Both are Singer Machines, One is a 1970, that turned out to be an "OK" deal, and the other I pick up tomorrow. It is a vintage Singer machine, and it great working order, or so she tells me from Craigslist. I can't wait to get it home and try it out. You know I will have pics for you! Ok, back to researching how to get photo tutorials on here!! Hope you have a wonderful day.....Stay warm and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment