Who I am...

My photo
The Berkshires, MA, United States
My name is Missy, I am a 31 year old mother of two gorgeous boys, and one gorgeous baby girl!!! My husband and I have been together for over 13 years,and without a doubt we were meant to be together! I love to sew, cook, bake, dance, listen to music,play with my kids, sing,and of course photography!!.....Just have fun and be happy!!! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it faithfully!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Shopping...


*yawn* Well, good morning...

Today is Black Friday, and normally the craziest shopping day of the year. I decided last night to participate in it. My mother and I got up and out the door by 4:45am, and headed directly over to Jo-Ann Fabric. We expected a line a mile long, and what we found was just the opposite....not a soul to be found, not even an employee!!! So to kill time, we drove to the other stores in the area just to see...Wal mart was a mad house, so we didn't even attempt to go in, Big Lots, wasn't bad, got a few great deals on toys for our boys, and Best Buy...was a joke, I have never seen so many people in that store...well, EVER. we left quickly! Went back to Jo-Ann's and were still, alone! Finally about 5:45 am people started arriving. We decided to get out and line up, and as we did, everyone started to follow suit. Got alot of great deals, a nice rotary cutting mat size 24x36 for more than 50% off at $12.00, a really great OTT lamp for the sewing table for only $19.99, and yards upon yards of blizzard fleece for 2.99 a yard, and Snuggly fleece for 1.49 a yard! So worth it! I intend on making pajamas, and socks for all of us....Don't worry, I will be posting photo tutorials of it all soon, so you can do it too! But for now.....It's time to get through the morning, and on to nap time for the boys....You can bet I'll be napping too!

No comments:

Post a Comment