Who I am...

My photo
The Berkshires, MA, United States
My name is Missy, I am a 31 year old mother of two gorgeous boys, and one gorgeous baby girl!!! My husband and I have been together for over 13 years,and without a doubt we were meant to be together! I love to sew, cook, bake, dance, listen to music,play with my kids, sing,and of course photography!!.....Just have fun and be happy!!! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it faithfully!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

....10 days later...

Not exactly the BEST pickle I have ever had.....and not exactly the WORST pickle I have ever had...but it's also not one I'm in a hurry to have more of HAHAHAHA!!! So.....on to modifying my recipe.... or...maybe I will just stick with my sweet pickles, they are for sure the BEST sweet pickles I have ever had :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment