Who I am...

My photo
The Berkshires, MA, United States
My name is Missy, I am a 31 year old mother of two gorgeous boys, and one gorgeous baby girl!!! My husband and I have been together for over 13 years,and without a doubt we were meant to be together! I love to sew, cook, bake, dance, listen to music,play with my kids, sing,and of course photography!!.....Just have fun and be happy!!! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow it faithfully!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hello Darlin'....Nice to see ya!


WOW!!! It's been a VERY long time. Looks like last time I updated you folks was January!! YIKES!

Let me fill you in, I have been working, a few different jobs here and there taking up alot of this stay at home momma's free time. Then we headed down south on a road trip with our camper for about 3 weeks! Boy was the southern climate nice to us!!!! At any rate, I have BARELY baked anything, or sewn ....well AT ALL! But I did however take, brace yourselves, 1500 pictures during our road trip...Destination...DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK!!!

Yes I SAID DIGITAL!! Ok.... all of my family and friends scrapbook....but I guess I'm just not into cutting and pasting and all that jazz...too teidious for me. So....I went to a creative memories party at my best friend's house, and That girl did a wonderful job of selling me the $200.00 digital program!!!! Well, I have yet to install it and try it out, but it sounds like I will love it! so...those pics will be put to good use!

So....My good friend Callie asked me to blog, well several things I have posted recently and I have not gotten around to it.... but tonight I posted my first attempt at a frozen treat, and Here I am, per her request blogging it :) I missed blogging anyways, I just needed a good boot in the....fanny to get back on here and do it! Thanks Callie!!! So here goes....

Chocolate and peanutbutter Ribbon Dessert

Recipe as follows, I found it on http://www.kraftrecipes.com/




and, don't compare the pics...one thing I am not, is a food artist!!! so mine does not look quite as cool as the one listed....but , still tastes great!!!! Also, this pic is from my cell phone..I do have an amazing camera, but for now, my cell phone was quicker :) Hope you enjoy, and if you try it, be sure to let me know!!!!

Buh bye blogger buds!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Missy! I can't wait to try it out. I hope you had the best time in Florida! Can't wait to see the pictures...missed you!

    ReplyDelete